Tri London is a vibrant club with an active and enthusiastic management committee. Last year our members competed in over 200 different events, ranging from classic triathlon and duathlons, to aquathlons, charity swims and adventure races. We welcome you to become a member and join in the action.
Benefits of Joining Tri London
The primary benefit of joining any club is the encouragement, support and inspiration you get from your teammates, as well as the healthy frame of mind which comes from training, racing and socialising with people who share your ambitions.
You’ll find precisely that with Tri London. In addition to:
- Coached swim sessions.
- Weekly bike and run sessions.
- Eligibility to compete for our intra-club sprint, Olympic and long distance trophies.
- Eligibility to compete in various intra-club run and cycle events during the year, such as King of the Mountains and the Park Run Series.
- Reduced rate entry into the annual Club Relay Championships.
- £15 affiliation to England Athletics (for those who plan to enter running races).
- Eligibility to enter a lottery for the club London Marathon slots (conditions apply)
- Several subsidized social events during the year, including several post-race socials and the Christmas Party.
- Access to an enormous experiential database and helpful advice from other club members through our private e-group.
- Access to borrow various equipment (bike boxes, car racks, aero helmets, etc.) either directly from the club or from other members.
Membership with Tri London attracts an annual fee. For new members, a discount is given to your first purchase from the Tri London Club Kit. New members are welcome to join all year round, and there is no “minimum standard” required to join the club – just an enthusiastic attitude!
If you are looking for training partners, advice and that added socialisation that makes triathlon fun, we are the club for you.
What does it cost to join?
- Annual membership for new members is £50. This includes a £15 voucher towards club kit.
- For existing TriLondoners, membership is £40 per annum.
- Membership excludes membership to Better (for use of the swimming pool). Membership at Better starts from approx. £40 per month.
- A discount of £10 is available to full time students.