Regular club training sessions are held in Cally Pool and Holloway School. At present these venues are closed, and the club is not able to run coached pool sessions.
Fortunately, many Open Water venues are starting to reopen. We’ve compiled a list of locations below, including links to their websites to let you book onto a session.
- West Reservoir
- Open 7 days a week
- No induction required
- Download Better App to book
- Swim slots are 50 minutes long, and scheduled every 10 minutes (e.g. 9:00am, 9:10am, 9:20am, …)
- Slots open up at 10pm, one week in advance
- Denham lake
- Merchant Taylor’s School
- Open weekday evenings and weekend mornings
- London Royal Docks
- Open weekday mornings and evenings, and weekend mornings
- Stubbers Lake
- Docklands Sailing and Watersports Centre
- Redricks (via Facebook)